The 4th Fed4FIRE+ Open Call for Experiments focuses on proposals of experiments in the area of IoT (Internet of Things) and 5G. The major objective of this Call is to make Fed4FIRE+’s federated infrastructure directly available for execution of innovative experiments by experimenters at both industrial (including SMEs) and research organisations. Examples of such experiments may include but are not limited to testing of new protocols or algorithms, performance measurements or scalability testing. These Calls envisage experiments by which existing products or services are tested, implemented or optimized on the Fed4FIRE+ testbeds rather than proposing or developing new ideas from scratch.
Feasibility check deadline: All proposers must contact the testbeds that would like to use before 7 September 2018 for a feasibility check.
Submission deadline: 18 September 2018, at 17:00 Brussels local time
– Maximum funding per experiment: 55,000€
– Maximum funding for experiment patrons: 5,000€
– Maximum number of experiments to be accepted in this call: 5
– Maximum duration of an experiment: 5 months
– Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in EC H2020-projects.
– Proposers must from parties or organisations that are not already part of the Fed4FIRE+ project consortium.
– Proposers can submit multiple experiment proposals, but only one experiment per proposer will be selected for funding in this Call.
– Proposers who have submitted proposals in previous calls of the Fed4FIRE+ – project are allowed to re-submit.
More information, other conditions and the access to the submission portal is available on the 4th Open Call website at: https://www.fed4fire.eu/event/4th-fed4fire-open-call-experiments/.